A blog of our college gang that we have often referred to as the Matunga Fishing Club

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Nice coincidence, an long (albeit induced )day for me too!

This to followup on Prash's post...I too am having a long day, but unlike his, an aritifically induced one.

A colleague of mine introduced me to this magic drug, which if 'smoked' just takes sleep off your day's agenda. Took one pill at 12 (was very drowsy then) and now its 4 and I am as fresh as morning dew. I have taken this one before, keeps you up all nite, and the next day too, but as your body is working non stop, it tires you and takes the power of you. But for computer slaves like me (these days I am doing a lot of report analysis and lesser meetings :) )it works fine as the mind is the last thing that actually tires.

Back to work! sh*t loads left to do.

No comments: